- Open the Gemini API (https://exchange.gemini.com/settings/api) page by clicking your name at the top right menu and selecting API Settings.
- Click Create a New API Key.
- Select Primary Scope, and click Create a New API key.
- Enter your 2 Factor Authentication Code only if prompted.
- In the API key settings, enable Auditor. Leave other options unchecked.
- Copy the secret key now, as you will not have an opportunity to later, and put into ZenLedger.
- Click Confirm.
- Copy your API key to ZenLedger (https://app.zenledger.io).
- In ZenLedger, Click Import Transactions once you have copied over the API information.
Here is a video showing the process: