In this often uncertain world of cryptocurrencies, ZenLedger believes in the buddy system. Approaching cryptocurrency taxation alone can be both daunting and stressful, so "phone a friend" for help.

There are three ways to work with a Tax Professional on preparing your tax forms for crypto holdings:

1. Invite your current Tax Professional to ZenLedger

ZenLedger's Tax Professional portal tools can be a useful asset for improving (not replacing) an established Tax Pro-client relationship!

  Read more: How do I add my Tax Professional to my Account?

2. Work with a firm we trust 

If your current tax preparer returns a blank look when you say "fiat," it may be time to call in backup.

  • We can recommend a Tax Professional or Tax Attorney who understands the industry

  • Have your return prepared for you by a qualified crypto-expert

  • Very hands-off approach for you; great for anyone who likes to delegate

(pictured rates current as of 01/27/2022)

Did this answer your question?