In this often uncertain world of cryptocurrencies, ZenLedger believes in the buddy system. Approaching cyptocurrency taxation alone can be both daunting and stressful, so "phone a friend" for help.
There are three ways to work with a CPA on preparing your tax forms for crypto holdings:
1. Invite your current CPA to ZenLedger
ZenLedger's CPA portal tools can be a useful asset for improving (not replacing) an established CPA-client relationship!
Read more: How do I invite my CPA to connect?
2. Work with a firm we trust
If your current tax preparer returns a blank look when you say "fiat," it may be time to call in backup.
- We can recommend a CPA or Tax Attorney who understands the industry
- Have your return prepared for you by a qualified crypto-expert
- Very hands-off approach for you; great for anyone who likes to delegate
(pictured rates current as of 02/04/2020)