In this often uncertain world of cryptocurrencies, ZenLedger believes in the buddy system. Approaching cyptocurrency taxation alone can be both daunting and stressful, so "phone a friend" for help.

There are three ways to work with a CPA on preparing your tax forms for crypto holdings:

1. Invite your current CPA to ZenLedger

ZenLedger's CPA portal tools can be a useful asset for improving (not replacing) an established CPA-client relationship!

  Read more: How do I invite my CPA to connect?

2. Work with a firm we trust 

If your current tax preparer returns a blank look when you say "fiat," it may be time to call in backup.

  • We can recommend a CPA or Tax Attorney who understands the industry
  • Have your return prepared for you by a qualified crypto-expert
  • Very hands-off approach for you; great for anyone who likes to delegate

(pictured rates current as of 02/04/2020)

Did this answer your question?