We've put together this step-by-step video showing you how to export your Trezor Wallet with the online Trezor wallet software, to capture all of your transactions for taxes:
As a note, if you purchase any coins within Trezor, you will need to change the categorization from "Incoming" to "Buy" using the dropdown arrow.
- Click here and log into your Trezor Online Wallet.
- Select your first coin, and then you will select each account that you have for that particular coin (Account #1, Account #2 if applicable - see Red Square below. Each Coin/Account combo, you will do the following steps to create a CSV
- Click on "Transactions" (Blue Circle).
- Select "Export" and then the option "Export as CSV"
- Make sure that the filename contains underscore(_) followed by coinname
e.g. account#1_btc.csv, account#1_ltc.csv, account#1_dash.csv, account#1_bch.csv.
- On ZenLedger, navigate to Exchanges > Trezor and upload your files.