Complete video walkthrough:
Step-by-Step Text Instructions:
Have your email open and your Google Authenticator standing by - you will need both.
- Click on the Account User icon (likely has your initials) after login in the top right.
- Select API Management
- Create a label for the new API key. "ZenLedger READ ONLY" is a good suggestion, but it can be anything you like. Click Create
- Enter your 2FA from Google Authenticator to create the new key.
- Go to your email and confirm with Binance that you are creating a new API key.
- Edit the API by clicking Edit restrictions in the top right of the API key.
- Uncheck the box under Option: Enable Trading.
- Click Save button on the top right. Enter your 2FA to confirm.
- There is no need to do anything with the API whitelist.
- Now copy and paste the API Key and API Secret into ZenLedger. Note that you will be unable to retrieve the Secret after you close Binance, so it's important to get this in before you leave Binance or you will have to create a new API key.