ZenLedger alerts you when you trigger the FinCEN/FBAR reporting threshold (holding $10,000 or more in a foreign account at any point during the year). Filings for FinCEN Form 114 need to be done via the FinCEN filing website - https://bsaefiling.fincen.treas.gov/NoRegFBARFiler.html 

We do not fill out Fincen 114 FBAR or FACTA forms right now. We will be adding this feature and will let you know when it's ready if you subscribe to our blog and newsletter. 

Did this answer your question?